Friday, October 17, 2008

Making Bean Bags



Since the neighbor kids have fallen in love with the bean bag game that Ray made out of misc. materials after finishing the basement, I decided that the bean bags needed a little attention if they are going to be used in the fashion that they have been the last few days. I think I made the old bean bags back in the summer of '03 or '04 and they sure seem worn out. So this afternoon Connell and I took some of the extra material from his Captain Hook vest fabric and I cut some 4 X 4 squares. I sewed the hems and turned them inside out for Connell to fill. He had a blast using the funnel to fill them.

Of course you aren't supposed to put your face behind the holes in the particle board as Liam is doing in this picture. The boys have to be funny and always try to get their faces out just in time as someone throws a bean bag. That's just part of raising boys!

No comments: