Friday, October 3, 2008

Enjoying the Apples



This morning the boys and I made our apple crisp with the apples from the orchard. They were busy playing while I was peeling and slicing the apples (lucky for me!) Then they helped for the few minutes it took to combine and mix the ingredients. Connell spilled the entire cinnamon bottle all over the floor and some of the ingredients didn't make it into the bowl. It was an utter mess and I couldn't bring myself to take or post any photos of that part. It still managed to look and taste yummy in the end though. Here is a photo of Connell enjoying the crisp in addition to the final product.

(Excuse the lack of a shirt -- my boys only dress when they are forced to and probably wouldn't wear clothes if it weren't required in society)

No comments: