Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween




Here is our family of cards for Halloween. Almost everything was homemade of course (except Connell's black top and pants which were thrift store finds and Ray's white shirt which he wears from time to time and my maroon shirt which was dug out of my closet simply to add a little more warmth). My dress is made from two tablecloths (a gold and a maroon) and then a bed dust ruffle (the green with stripes) -- all from thrift stores. Do you see how I used the extra fabric to make Ray's sash and cinch belt? All the black fabric was new but only $1.-$2. per yard at Walmart. I love how it all turned out. I spent lots of time making crafting the extras (like the real-life looking cards, crowns with added jewels, etc.) It was very fun to do.

No comments: