Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween at Highland





Liam and I went to Highland this morning for Connell's Halloween parade. Since they have so many days off in the next few weeks, they do it today. Since only the one morning kindergarten class is absent in the afternoon at Highland and the mass school parade is at 1:15 pm, the morning kindergartners parade around alone and some of the classes are allowed in the hall to watch them. Liam wanted to join the parade, but couldn't. I did get some compliments on his outfit from the other kindergarten parents though. Not to mention that when I walked into the office to sign in and the secretary saw Liam's costume, she said, "I know who your brother must be! I saw another card walking around this morning!"

I apologize for the poor quality of the photos as I had to crop them since I couldn't figure out how to zoom in.

No comments: