Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Liam loves preschool!


Liam just adores preschool (and we were VERY nervous about him starting given his stranger anxiety history, etc.) In fact, yesterday he said, "I just LOVE Ms. Jennifer!" (that's his teacher). She is a sweetie and we have known her for 3 years now. Ms. Lisa is the helper and we have known her even longer.

The class is quite unique -- small and all male. They have 4 different options for 3 yr old classes at our church and the Mon-Wed. morn option is the least popular. It worked best into our schedule and I don't regret him being in the class that he is. But it makes me feel even stronger now that I will enroll him in a larger daycare center (with a preschool program) next year when I go back to work so that he gets some exposure to lots of kids and some females before kindergarten!

This is a picture I took of the picture they brought home today of the whole class. I honestly don't know who is who, but there is a Jacob, James, John Henry, Joe, Henry, Charlie, Nick, Riddik and Liam in the photo -- and I bet you know which one is Liam!

No comments: