Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Visit with Grandpa and Grandpa Hagen






Ray and the boys drove up to Little Falls to spend the day with Grandpa and Grandpa Hagen today. They were gone from 9 am until 6 pm which gave me a little time to put some things away, clean the bathrooms and bedrooms and simply relax. The last time that I had a day to myself was in February '06 and that was before Liam's birth and so I couldn't believe how great it felt. I could open the refrigerator without someone slipping in behind me, sit down for more than 3 minutes without having to attend to a boy's need and actually do some cleaning which is impossible with the boys around.

Ray and the boys said that it was a blast up with Grandpa and Grandma. They rode in the golf cart, skipped rocks on the pond, made a bonfire and roasted marshmallows. Connell even got into something itchy in the woods and needed a dose of Benadryl to help it go away. The weather was perfect!

1 comment:

Clint Hagen said...

Grandpa Charlie's golf cart is a favorite for Nicolas and Madison too. The emergency lights are a big hit after dark. I am glad you guys have this blog, it is fun to see what the boys are up to.