Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy week...

Last week was zoo camp for both boys every morning and since they had different drop-off times, I was at the zoo three times every morning! Liam loved it; Connell was indifferent. Both studied ocean life in their respective classes. For some reason their behavior each afternoon was awful -- both inside and out. There were lots of fights, broken items, headaches, etc. Luckily, by Friday it seemed to get better in time for the weekend.

This week Connell has a morning chess camp. I was able to get into the district office to get my ID, paperwork filled out and to get an idea of my transition back to work. There isn't much I can do until the week of August 23rd when I will be given my keys and computer, etc. and can actually attend some informational workshops and work on preparing my classroom.

I also volunteered to compile an updated list of OHS class of 1990 alumni and so currently I am organizing their whereabouts and combining to distribute. Hopefully we have a good participation rate in providing information. Next weekend (the 13th/14th) is the reunion and so I hope to get it out to everyone before the festivities.

No comments: