Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane...



Since I posted about Halloween yesterday, I dug up the photos from the last two years and thought you might enjoy seeing the costumes again and how the boys have grown. Stay tuned until next month to see my newest designs...

(note...the sewing in '06 was minimal -- making the felt zigzag and sewing it on in addition to Snoopy's ears and collar to sew on -- with a 4 month old and a busy just-turned-2-year-old, I had very little time on my hands; in '07, I had no sewing patterns and was very ambitious -- I sewed the sailor top totally off the top of my head and it was challenging! -- Connell's gloves were also sewn in addition to Liam's pants, Liam's feet, Liam's hat and the rest I put together with misc. items and creativity!)

No comments: