Saturday, June 14, 2008

Scooter --- Times Two



Our birthday presents to the boys this year were scooters (even though Connell's birthday isn't until Aug 6th, we gave it to him early so that he can get some use out of it this summer). The boys love riding them although Connell isn't loving his particular model quite yet. Connell likes the simplicity of riding the ones with the two wheels in the back for balance. Since those models say through age 4 and he is almost 4, I decided to get the one for ages 5 and up for him. It only has one wheel in front and one in back which requires a bit more balance. I think that he is improving and will love it before long!

1 comment:

Corene said...

My girls started out with the three-wheeled scooters and then were given hand-me-down Razor 2-wheeled ones when they were older. They LOVE scootering so much...I tried it myself and much prefer walking, but they ride their scooters year-round.