Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Books

I have been back reading like crazy. I have now completed 45 books since Nov. 23rd. Here are my latest 15... I am really starting to learn some great new words for my vocabulary like "cacophony" and "sashay" and "traipse", etc.

“She’s Come Undone” – Wally Lamb 5 stars
“The Secret Life of Bees” – Sue Monk Kidd 4 stars
“Like Water for Chocolate” -- Laura Esquivel 3 ½ stars
“The Da Vinci Code” --- Dan Brown 4 stars
“Lucia, Lucia” – Adriana Trigiani 5 stars
“The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood” – Rebecca Wells 4 stars
“Sun Kissed” – Catherine Anderson 3 stars
“Where the River Runs” – Patti Callahan Henry 4 stars
“Like the Red Panda” – Andrea Seigel 4 ½ stars
“Sarah” – Marek Halter 4 ½ stars
“Sea Glass” – Anita Shreve 4 stars
“Family History” --- Dani Shapiro 5 stars
“The Grace that Keeps This World” -- Tom Bailey 3 ½ stars
“The Nanny Diaries” -- Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus 4 stars
“Big Stone Gap” – Adriana Trigiani 5 stars

No comments: